Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Too far Under the Radar? This blog needs your vote or it simply goes away...



"The Preacher" with her very happy dog, Scout Labradoodle
It's crisis time for this blog, and I need to hear from any interested readers.


Let me be clear; it's not crisis time for me, it's crisis time for this blog! I write another blog (almost daily) that generates a tremendous level of interest. And, to be honest, my other blog covers a lot of ground this page would address if it was my only space.

So I have to ask the question. If this blog went away, then would the few readers who visit here transfer their interest to"The Life-Charged Life", or will I lose you altogether?

You see, a huge part of what it means to live "The Life-Charged Life" involves my role as a clergy-hubby. So I feel that I'm short-changing this blog when I post on the other... and I feel like my other readers are missing out when I post good stuff over here.

So I'll leave it at that. This is a one-month fact-finding fishing expedition. Do you want this blog or not? Let me know, either way.
Like I said, I'll be posting 6-days a week regardless, over at The Life-Charged Life.

Peace - DEREK "The Preacher's Husband" Maul

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete